Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Hungary?

• 21-05-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have just been accepted to a medical school in Hungary. Does anyone have any information on the medical schools there? Is there anyone planning on studying there? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭LiverpoolLad95

Don't know much about the medical course but looked into the vet course a few years ago. I know that there are a lot of students from Ireland going to Hungary each year to do these medical and vet courses and the place I was looking at had its own Irish pub! Just did a google search and found a past thread on boards that had past student accounts and a skool.ie document about it. Boards won't let me post a link so sorry.

Out of interest (if you don't mind me asking), what were the grades required? I know for the Vet course you had to have previous experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 truebeliever

Thanks for that. I had to do an entrance exam in Dublin and I had to do an interview afterwards. I never found out what my results were for them. I also had to send a copy of my Junior Cert results. I got 6A's and the rest were B's so I think they take that into account. I'm not sure how many points I will need in the L.C. 2 Science subjects are required aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭LiverpoolLad95

Cheers, I was just curious. Good luck anyway, I know I couldn't stomach being a doctor. Had my heart set on being a Vet but during my work experience at a Vets I watched a surgery which put me of. T'was horrible. Poor dog got neutered and the 'waste' was thrown in the bin.

Advertisement