Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto G with Vodafone Sim?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Currently have a pay as you go SIM with Vodafone and considering buying a Moto G phone possibly from Amazon. The reviews seem to be great for this particular phone. Just wondering if anyone knows if I would have problems using my SIM card in it. I think Meteor are the only crowd doing them here at the moment.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Currently have a pay as you go SIM with Vodafone and considering buying a Moto G phone possibly from Amazon. The reviews seem to be great for this particular phone. Just wondering if anyone knows if I would have problems using my SIM card in it. I think Meteor are the only crowd doing them here at the moment.
    Thanks
    Should work with no problems at all. Great phone. Might be better holding off for the 4g/expandable storage version that's due for release soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Thanks

Bought one of Amazon the other weeks, seems to work fine. Not tried data with it yet, but everything else was easy.

Advertisement