Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund from Paypal to Debit Card

Options
  • 21-05-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I got a refund from ebay seller back to Paypal, almost instant, then email from Paypal to say money refunded. In my PP a/c it says, 'credit to credit card' and the amount. It is actually a Visa debit card, but the problem is there is still no sign of the refund in my bank account.

Does it take a few days before it will show up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I've had refunds take 10 days to go onto my visa debit card from PayPal sometimes. Normally it takes 1-3 business days but there was a two or three times it did take a lot longer, not sure why though.

Was your refund issued long ago? Have you contacted PayPal about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I've had refunds take 10 days to go onto my visa debit card from PayPal sometimes. Normally it takes 1-3 business days but there was a two or three times it did take a lot longer, not sure why though.

Was your refund issued long ago? Have you contacted PayPal about it?

ah it was only refunded yesterday so I'll give it a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

I could not even begin to tell you the nightmare with a refund fro PayPal. All I can say is keep after them and don't expect anything like customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    I could not even begin to tell you the nightmare with a refund fro PayPal. All I can say is keep after them and don't expect anything like customer service

I wonder is it PP's fault really as they clearly stated they have refunded the money, does the delay not rise now with Visa and them sending the money back into my bank a/c:confused:

Cant understand why its not all automatic and take 3 days at most.

Advertisement