Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend an Immigration Agent

• 21-05-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi all

Could anyone recommend an immigration agent, there seems to be loads out there but I would prefer to approach an agent that is recommended.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Please, nothing but serious answers to this one. Also, no shilling or advertising is allowed, as per Boards rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

youknowwho wrote: »
    Hi all

Could anyone recommend an immigration agent, there seems to be loads out there but I would prefer to approach an agent that is recommended.

Immigration agents work for department of immigration. I assume you are looking for a migration agent to apply for a visa? Do a search through threads on this page. It has been asked lots of times already. Just make whoever you go with is MARA registered and don't be afraid to do your own research instead of relying on them to do everything for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭sin_city

Australia here we come are dear but very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Smellbourne

'Fragomen' we're the agents we used who are recognised by all the necessary Aussie Immigration departments. They we're good overall although we did have to chase them on occasion which then highlighted there was outstanding information required.
    We used them as it was a requirement of my company that we used their preffered migration agent to process our PR application.

If you are transferring from a 457 (sponsored) to PR I would recommend doing it yourself and not utilizing an agent as the costs are pretty steep (approx $3000, almost same as the Visa application itself) and its a relatively simple process of just collating all correct information together, details on the imm.gov site. But I realise this is not always an option.

best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

Thanks for the replies folks (and the correction Aido).

Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Roopa Pavithran

Hi guys,
    Looking for a migration agent in Ireland who has an office in India also. They have to be registered agents too. Can anyone guide me please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Hi guys,
    Looking for a migration agent in Ireland who has an office in India also. They have to be registered agents too. Can anyone guide me please.

This may help:

https://www.mia.org.au/find-an-agent/search/?command=viewEntityContact&entityType=0&entitySerial=11875&membershipSerial=11180

They have offices in:
    Overseas Offices: Australia, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Lucia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Vietnam

Advertisement