Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Chocolate Bars

Options
  • 21-05-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anybody seen these in the city centre recently? The last place I knew to have them was the newsagents beside Stephen's Green shopping centre but they don't have them any more.

I need me bleedin fix wha

Any sightings in town would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I got one on my way into work not so long ago in a Spar i'll pop in later see if they still have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Jimmii, I'm also looking for several of these for friends in the US. Would appreciate if you could PM me if you find them

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

jimmii wrote: »
    I got one on my way into work not so long ago in a Spar i'll pop in later see if they still have them!

Hey Jimmii! Whereabouts is this Spar?

AHM DESPERATE! There's a boy I want to impress ;)

Popped in on my way home none there asked behind the counter and they haven't had them in a while. Were they a permanent product or was it a limited time thing?

I will keep an eye out see if I see any anywhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Tosic

Dealz in the old dundrum shopping centre were selling them a few months ago(might still be). I assume any of the dealz in town might be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

I got them a couple of months ago downstairs in the card section of the newsagents at the bottom of Grafton Street. The one near boots and McDonalds. They were beside the till. They might still have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Spar in Ringsend has them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Have one sitting in a box in my moms. Bought it out of curiosity no intention of eating it.

sebcity wrote: »
    Spar in Ringsend has them

Which one?? By the park?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Which one?? By the park?

Yep, just ran over to check there. All gone. Sorry!

sebcity wrote: »
    Yep, just ran over to check there. All gone. Sorry!

Ah thanks for letting me know. I was actually going to go over after work and all!

Advertisement