Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Scratch Repair - Drogheda

Options
  • 21-05-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

Anyone got any good recommendations for minor scratch repair to a car ?
    Done a small bit of damage to my own car and want to get it fixed up.
    Doesnt look a whole lot of damage, bit of scuff marks and some paint missing on the rear bottom panel. Small respray or buffering out I hope.
    Ideally looking for somebody in and around the Drogheda area who wont charge mental money .

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭United Park

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Hi folks.

Anyone got any good recommendations for minor scratch repair to a car ?
    Done a small bit of damage to my own car and want to get it fixed up.
    Doesnt look a whole lot of damage, bit of scuff marks and some paint missing on the rear bottom panel. Small respray or buffering out I hope.
    Ideally looking for somebody in and around the Drogheda area who wont charge mental money .

Thanks a lot.

Can recommend the place in duleek business park. More for bigger jobs, but sorted out a number of scratches on my car for 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

Garage behind the pheasant pub, ask for Sean, has done a lot of work for me over the years.

Advertisement