Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartilage piercing in Dublin?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys, this is my first post.
    I was just wondering if anyone can recommend places in Dublin City to go and get my cartilage pierced.
    My friend told me to go to Georges St. Arcade, as they did a good job for her. Has anyone else been there and how was it?
    Roughly how much would it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Myjam wrote: »
    Hi guys, this is my first post.
    I was just wondering if anyone can recommend places in Dublin City to go and get my cartilage pierced.
    My friend told me to go to Georges St. Arcade, as they did a good job for her. Has anyone else been there and how was it?
    Roughly how much would it cost?

Not there. If there's anything you take away from this thread, let it be "don't go there."

From my own experience (and from others that've been to him) I'd thoroughly recommend Steve in Snakebite, Middle Abbey St.

There are a number of good places to go, anywhere reputable or regularly recommended here will be good. Georges Arcade will not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Myjam

Thanks for the reply! How much should I expect to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm not sure offhand, I went to check, but looks like their new site doesn't have a price list.

Don't let price be your deciding factor though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Second vote for Snakebite.

I got a cartilage piercing done in George's Street Arcade a number of years back, when I was a moron. Lovely keloid scar for life now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Myjam

Has anyone gone to Wildcat Ink in Stephens Green?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Myjam wrote: »
    Has anyone gone to Wildcat Ink in Stephens Green?

Yeah I've gotten pierced there a few times. No issues at all with the place.

Advertisement