If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q2050i speakers walnut

Options
  • 21-05-2014 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi
    I'm looking to buy a q2050i speakers walnut 
    postage to Galway
    thx

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi
    postage to Galway
    thx
    Hi Francgalway.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The Q Acoustics 2050i in Walnut are priced at £459.95 and are a fantastic pair of speakers getting a 5 star review in WHAT HiFi.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/q-acoustics/2050i/qaco-q2050i-wal

I could have these delivered for just £12.99

We currently have the 2050i in stock in the Walnut finish.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi
    postage to Galway
    thx
    Hi Francgalway.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The Q Acoustics 2050i in Walnut are priced at £459.95 and are a fantastic pair of speakers getting a 5 star review in WHAT HiFi.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/q-acoustics/2050i/qaco-q2050i-wal

I could have these delivered for just £12.99

We currently have the 2050i in stock in the Walnut finish.
    ...we can actually squeeeeezzzzzzeee the euro price a bit on these to just €439.99 including delivery,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 francgalway

hi
    How can I order them. It's good price for me.

hi
    How can I order them. It's good price for me.
    Hey Francgalway

If you drop me a PM with a contact number i can give you a bell for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Colpeters

Hi,

I'm looking for Q Acoustics 2050i as well with delivery to Dublin... great price!!
    I'm also looking for a DAC  and was thinking of the DacMagic 100 or the original DACMagic. I see there are a few of the original ones available on the clearance sites.. but only in GB stores.

Regards,

Colin

• Advertisement

Colpeters wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for Q Acoustics 2050i as well with delivery to Dublin... great price!!
    I'm also looking for a DAC  and was thinking of the DacMagic 100 or the original DACMagic. I see there are a few of the original ones available on the clearance sites.. but only in GB stores.

Regards,

Colin

Hi Colin,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

2050i's are a truly amazing speaker :)  What finish would you be interested in?  At the moment we only have walnut in stock, I can get graphite and gloss (little bit more expensive) back in if needs be.

Good call on the DACs.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like I could get my hands on any of the original Dacmagics :(  The Dac Magic 100 is still available tho :)  Quality lil piece of equipment.  

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi,

Regards,

Colin

Hi Colin,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

2050i's are a truly amazing speaker :)  What finish would you be interested in?  At the moment we only have walnut in stock, I can get graphite and gloss (little bit more expensive) back in if needs be.

Good call on the DACs.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like I could get my hands on any of the original Dacmagics :(  The Dac Magic 100 is still available tho :)  Quality lil piece of equipment.  

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm looking for the walnut finish on the speakers, so that's great. 
    Unfortunate about the DAC, so I think I'll go with the DacMagic 100. 

What price are we talking about?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Chris,

I'm looking for the walnut finish on the speakers, so that's great. 
    Unfortunate about the DAC, so I think I'll go with the DacMagic 100. 

What price are we talking about?

Thanks,

Colin
    Colpeters,

many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We can do the Q Acoustics 2050i walnut with the Dacmagic 100 at just £629.95/€799.99 and Dublin delivery would be just £14.95..

Thanks again and if you would like to order please dont hesitate to drop us a PM or a mail if you would like to go ahead and order to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a shout to arrange delivery.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi again,

I saw earlier in the thread that you could squeeze the price on the speakers to 439.99 Euro. Is this a real price?

Colin

• Advertisement

Hi again,

I saw earlier in the thread that you could squeeze the price on the speakers to 439.99 Euro. Is this a real price?

Colin
    Colpeters,

apologies but that was an error - it should have read £439.95 GBP - but I'll hold that €439.99 price on a one-off basis for you for the 2050 walnut.. - if you wanted to add the Dacmagic 100 then I'll do the complate package at €689.99 with £14.95 / €19.99 delivery..

Thats a mega price ( my stupid mistake :eek:)

Keep us posted if you would like to order,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.