Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If i set up a junior account for my son, can it accept bank transfers?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

If I set up a junior account for my son, can a foreign bank transfer money into it? He has recently signed a record contact and his track will be for sale.  If he earns anything from it the record company will forward it on by bank transfer, is this possible with a junior account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi gdgd,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We Have a Young Savers account which is savings account designed for children aged between 7-12 years.

We also have a Second Level Student Account available for applicants who are in full time second level education.

You can transfer money into these accounts as you would any other current account.

Further information on Junior Accounts can be found here:

http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/bank/current-accounts/junior-accounts/

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks

Nicola 

Advertisement