Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 7 results

Options
  • 21-05-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Was 35-23 up vs the bills in the last minute in 4th Q when my xbox got red ring...-_- will try again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts beat the Raiders, dont know the score cos my nephew played them, he reckons they are a great team and that Cam is the 'Bomb', lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Beat the Cowboys, went up 28-0. I think AJ Green had all 4 TD's, he certainly had 3.

Cruising, then the Boy's get a FG before HT. I throw a pick to start the second half, no real panic, another FG. 28-6. They then get a TD, go for 2 but don't convert. 28-12.. Still not worried.

I miss a FG, they score again, go for 2, fail. 28-18. Recover onside kick, TD, xtra point. 28-25. I march down, but rather than kneeling decide it is much better to keep playing. AJ drops in on 3rd and 3, so kick the FG. Still 45 seconds left. How did I get into this position with a 28 point lead?

A hail mary or 2 later and time runs out and I secure the win.

I must have sacked locker 8 or 9 times as well. Could have done without the second half drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints get back to winning ways with a divisional win over the Falcons, 34-14.

To be honest I felt Gatsby got very little luck dropping his way in this one, with a fumble on his first series, receivers slipping in the red zone, one dropped pass on a 4th down that probably would have resulted in a TD and a Saints kickoff return going against him.

That said, everything clicked into place for me in this one. My receivers were open a lot (specifically Thomas, Teller and Graham) and Murray was steady enough on the ground to ensure that the Falcons had to give the run game respect. Bray, one pass into double coverage aside, was very good. My O-line did a very good job on J.J. Watt (though he did lead the game with 6 tackles) as he didn't get near Bray.

Some stats:

Tyler Bray - 15/22, 268 yards, 3 TD's, 1 INT
    Matt Ryan - 22/37, 267 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT's

DeMarco Murray - 65 yards, 17 attempts
    Jorvante Bennett - 9 yards, 4 attempts

Demaryius Thomas - 106 yards, 5 receptions, 2 TD's
    Junior Hemingway - 72 yards, 5 receptions
    Jorvante Bennett - 66 yards, 7 receptions, 1 TD
    Jimmy Graham - 55 yards, 3 receptions
    Julio Jones - 54 yards, 5 receptions

Cheers for the game Gatsby and it was great to talk to you. I'm sure you're already looking for revenge in week 13!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Bucs move to 5 - 1 with 45 - 24 win over the eagles.

Bucs defense really came to play this week. Shutting down the eagles famed rushing attack limiting McCoy to 28 yards. Although this ment giving up more through the air, 3 ints killed the eagles drive at very important times.

Josh freeman notched up 3 TD and one awfull int. going for 429 yards.

Doug Martin pushed through for 2 TD and 60 yards

Reed Curtis went for a monster 197 yards with Jackson adding another 149.

Curtis is critical at moving the chain even if he fumbled on the 2 yard line.

Barkley went for 220 yards and 1int and Pryor had 65 and 2 int.

McCoy was kept to 28 on the ground but went for 50 in the air.

Maclin went for a massive 101 yards off 2 rec.

Thanks for the game knew, enjoy life. Stay way from those green rolexs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Got to play my game against the Seahawks after Padraic waited till i was back from my hols.

Think he might have regretted it as i managed to come over with the W, 24-17

RGIII and my new toy Forte started to gel straight away and the upgrade in the pass catching out of the backfield was immediately seen with Forte getting early touches in both the running and passing game.
    A horrible miscommunication between my head and my hands meant me lobbin a ball into the waiting hands of the Hawks CB, was meant to be a screen that was wide open!!

Read option starting to see more in my games as i get used to it.
    Seahawks are a very tough team to play against with the mobility of Wilson and the sheer pace of Harvin (who hauled in a bomb from Wilson to tie the game). Was happy that i managed to contain Beast Mode.

Thanks for the game Padraic, appreciate you waiting for Sunday to play it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

guns4all wrote: »
    Got to play my game against the Seahawks after Padraic waited till i was back from my hols.

Think he might have regretted it as i managed to come over with the W, 24-17

RGIII and my new toy Forte started to gel straight away and the upgrade in the pass catching out of the backfield was immediately seen with Forte getting early touches in both the running and passing game.
    A horrible miscommunication between my head and my hands meant me lobbin a ball into the waiting hands of the Hawks CB, was meant to be a screen that was wide open!!

Read option starting to see more in my games as i get used to it.
    Seahawks are a very tough team to play against with the mobility of Wilson and the sheer pace of Harvin (who hauled in a bomb from Wilson to tie the game). Was happy that i managed to contain Beast Mode.

Thanks for the game Padraic, appreciate you waiting for Sunday to play it!!

Can you keep my updated on Forte's fumbling please. I am interested to know if it was just me. Unforunately I didn't get to play my game against eh Vikings and now I am on a bye. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Raoul wrote: »
    Can you keep my updated on Forte's fumbling please. I am interested to know if it was just me. Unforunately I didn't get to play my game against eh Vikings and now I am on a bye. :mad:

2 fumbles so far

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

guns4all wrote: »
    2 fumbles so far

Yeah, I don't understand it. That is why I got rid of him to be honest, fumbles way too much. But his stats for toughness and carrying are really good. :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

With Johnson in the last version, I had his carrying at 98 he fumbled 16 times in that season despite missing 5 games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Foster fumbled for 1st time last game!

• Advertisement
Advertisement