Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muscel building programme

• 21-05-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭

Where's the best site to get a good muscel building programme ?
    I think it's time to step up my traiining and i wanan get a good programme that will help me add muscel but keep lean ,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

How long have you been weight training?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

about 2 years but paly football so iv kept leaner than id like, id say im fit but not big if you get me, id prefer to put on a few pounds of muscel ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Try Starting Strength or Stronglifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 GerSmith

I'm really enjoying y3t by Neil Hill and there's a good full program on bodybuilding.com. You'll probably laugh, it's very 'flex mag' if you get me, but I'm yielding good results from it.

But I am jumping the gun there as you firstly need to start with your diet. You really need to assess caloric intake and requirements and go from there. Feed your body and it will grow. If you follow a consistent, sound workout routine then you'll be ticking all the boxes. Part of the fun of all this is the research and what you learn from it. There's probably more to know about basic nutrition than basic training.

• Advertisement
Advertisement