Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I contact my business advisor?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Twice in recent weeks I have made a call to the central number and asked for a callback from whomever is supposed to be my company liason person at the Ballsbridge Branch. Each time absolute assurance that I would be called back without delay.

The last call was two weeks ago. I had to solve my problem in other ways.

What a service!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Billed, 

Thank you for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We're very sorry to hear of the difficulty you have experienced while trying to contact your Business Relationship Manager. 

We would be happy to liaise with your branch directly on your behalf and organise a call back for you here. If you would like to PM us with your full name and telephone number we can arrange this for you. 

Once again, we apologise for the service you have received and we look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Billed

Hi Billed, 

Thank you for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We're very sorry to hear of the difficulty you have experienced while trying to contact your Business Relationship Manager. 

We would be happy to liaise with your branch directly on your behalf and organise a call back for you here. If you would like to PM us with your full name and telephone number we can arrange this for you. 

Once again, we apologise for the service you have received and we look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Not too used to this process so just saw reply recently. Tried to send a PM but you do not accept them according to msg I got. Give me email address or other contact pls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Billed

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

To send a PM we would ask you to check your control panel settings and make sure signatures are set to be display. You can then select the link in my signature or any other Reps to send this PM to us.

Alternatively, you can send an email directly here and a call back from your Business Advisor will be arranged asap.

Please be careful not to send any banking details. The name on the account, the branch and contact number will be enough information.

Sorry again for the lack of communication from branch, we understand the necessity to keep in touch regarding your banking.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement