Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nood Tea

• 21-05-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, I've just bought some Nood Tea in Supervalu. Can anyone tell me where this Tea comes from? it says in the shop they are an Irish Company but there isn't an address on their website. Does anyone know if this Tea is actually made, or produced in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 lokii

Don’t know much about the company operations but think it was set up by two Irish guys around 2011. I believe there was a parting of ways at some point but the business seems to still going. I’ve seen the teabags in local supermarket but haven’t been tempted - in my opinion €4 for 20 teabags is pretty overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Boggie

Not so much that they're overpriced, I will pay if the Tea is good. I'm just interested to see where this tea comes from. If I'm going to buy this Tea again I'd like to know what type of tea it is, and where it comes from. I don't like to fact there is no info like this on the pack, or website.

Advertisement