Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE intership salary. Before or After tax?

• 21-05-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows about the HSE intership salary.

It's currently €21,741 in year one and €23,020 in year two.

Is this figure before or after tax? It's just the figures are very specific right down to the last euro rather than an even number. So was wondering if this is before or after taxation.

If anyone is currently on one of the hse two year interships or knows anyone who is on one, id like some feedback on this. I just need to know if the salary for the inters is before or afte tax. Thanks,

Hiam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭barneystinson

hiam wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows about the HSE intership salary.

It's currently €21,741 in year one and €23,020 in year two.

Is this figure before or after tax? It's just the figures are very specific right down to the last euro rather than an even number. So was wondering if this is before or after taxation.

If anyone is currently on one of the hse two year interships or knows anyone who is on one, id like some feedback on this. I just need to know if the salary for the inters is before or afte tax. Thanks,

Hiam

Before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Wow...no €50 internship salaries there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Wow...no €50 internship salaries there

Yeah, because this type of internship is comparable to that... :rolleyes:

Advertisement