Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which do u think i should do ?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

i have an eircom package for 48 euro ex vat every two months , i never use the phone . just need it for the alarm  , 

the landline on its own is 25 euro a month just for land line im not sure if thats ex vat 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

faolteam wrote: »
    i have an eircom package for 48 euro ex vat every two months , i never use the phone . just need it for the alarm  , 

the landline on its own is 25 euro a month just for land line im not sure if thats ex vat 
    Hi faolteam

If the line is not used and broadband is not attached to the line the cheapest option might well be basic line rental however if you contact our customer loyalty team on free phone 1901 they might be able to offer something better :)

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement