Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Holiday recommendations for family and kids?

• 21-05-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

We are looking for good suggestions for European destinations for our family holiday this year. My wife and myself with our 1 year and 3 year old sons are planning on holidaying with her sister, her husband and their kids of 5 and 8.

We're looking for somewhere that has plenty of things for the kids to do and where they'd be self-entertained or could go to a club for a couple of hours a day plus things that the adults can do with them. We're looking for somewhere near the sea and that has nice restaurants etc for the adults and not too crazy a town. (how things change eh!) We'd be looking at either a villa or apartments for 4 adults and 1, 3, 5 and 8 year old either 3 star or 4 star.

I'd be very grateful if any couples in a similar position have been somewhere recently that they would recommend. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭Soft inda Head

Alcudia in Majorca is family friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭kaizer_soze

Thanks. Are there any apartment complexes that are well organised or located for young kids?

Have a look through TripAdvisor - they have a good section on alcudia.

Have a look through TripAdvisor - they have a good section on alcudia.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement