Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OL Maths....So worried about failing

• 21-05-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭

:( Well I got 38% in the mocks for paper one. Didnt sit paper two. I cant believe how stupid Ive been. All i need is a D3 for my course but doany of you know of any books that could help me pass?? anything at all. I just need to know the bare minimum scrape a pass I dont care how i do as long as i pass. Im so so worried i wont get my course now and Ill have to repeat the whole leaving cert :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

bb1234567 wrote: »
    :( Well I got 38% in the mocks for paper one. Didnt sit paper two. I cant believe how stupid Ive been. All i need is a D3 for my course but doany of you know of any books that could help me pass?? anything at all. I just need to know the bare minimum scrape a pass I dont care how i do as long as i pass. Im so so worried i wont get my course now and Ill have to repeat the whole leaving cert :(
    Have u got the less stress books? You need to spend your time doing exam questions at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

oncex wrote: »
    Have u got the less stress books? You need to spend your time doing exam questions at this stage

Bought them tody:) They seem good Im working through paper one now, Im half way through it. Gonna give myself a practise mock this evening and do the same tomorrow for paper 2. Hopefully itll be enough to get a D:o

Advertisement