Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot connect to PSN (error CE-33987-0)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Ok, have you set it to a static channel or set to auto in wifi? (channel clashing can cause cut outs)

Under Network Setting->Wireless->Advanced , what wireless mode is the router set to? (IE: 802.11)

Is your router -> Eircom D1000 (ZyXel P-660HNU-T1) firmware version: 2.00(AADU.2)D0

Have you tried wired yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Router is set to 802.11b+g+n.

That's the router and correct firmware version.

Will try wired again now.

Nah, didn't work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

try changing 802.11b+g+n to 802.11n or 802.11g

Ha, went to change it to 802.11n last night and then I was disconnected and could not reconnect. Was able to log in to the router using my phone and I changed the settings back to what they were. Didn't try 802.11g after that!

• Advertisement

Any other ideas? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

vidor wrote: »
    Any other ideas? :D

Get a new router or use your old one.

Finally got this fixed!

After trying pretty much everything suggested on here and elsewhere, I searched some more yesterday and saw a post about changing the MTU setting to 1492 (default setting is 1500). That's all it took it seems!

Advertisement