Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts deleted from AH AGAIN

Options
  • 22-05-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Another post has been deleted from AH without warning and without reason. This is against the charter. I would like my posts reinstated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Are you disputing a ban or infraction? If not, this thread is unnecessary and will be closed. However, for the record, mods are fully within their rights to delete posts that they feel add nothing to a discussion, are abusive, unnecessarily vulgar or are simply trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fullaljackeen

Zaph wrote: »
    Are you disputing a ban or infraction? If not, this thread is unnecessary and will be closed. However, for the record, mods are fully within their rights to delete posts that they feel add nothing to a discussion, are abusive, unnecessarily vulgar or are simply trolling.

I'm sure they do. That discription doesn't fit my post though. So, where do I complain about deleted posts then?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can PM the mods and ask why your post was deleted, but they are not obliged to re-instate it. However looking at your posts for the last week I can see only one that was deleted, and that was only because the OP of that thread was deleted which in turn deletes the whole thread. If it's the same post that you're complaining about, well to be perfectly honest the site isn't missing out on anything by not having it re-instated.

Now as you aren't disputing an infraction or ban I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement