Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new phone

Options
  • 22-05-2014 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi my nokia lumia had a screen malfunction and i need a new phone. i dont want to spend a lot on a new one and have the idea id like an iphone 4. im now looking for a bill pay with a free phone and good deal.
    id spend 30euro a month max an would like unlimited calls, texts and a good bit of internet to play you tube and facebook vids.

I am with vodafone but they havent any good deals with phones. vodafone red sim one moth is ok but theres better it seems.
    i have a friend with emobile who will sign up on 24 a month then 38 a month for 18 month contract. i live in the country side and wonder will the coverage for net and calls be good? also if i dont like the deal is it hard cancel it.

the more phones and plans i look up the more baffled i get. im with vodafone but they dont seem to offer much and im currently on pay as u go. i need advice really. can anyone offer any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Not to sure if this would be your fancy, but all my phones I have bought from adverts.ie and never had a problem with, I am currently on 20 euro 30 day bill pay plan with meteor 1gb of data unlimited texts free calls to Meteor customer's and 200 minutes to any Irish number.

Combined with my Galaxy express that I picked up for 150 euro on adverts I think it is a great saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭varberg

Thanks for getting back to me. Thats a good deal stevek93. IT sounds good that ur not tied into a 24 month contract or anything like that. That deal ur on would be perfect for me.

I will have a look on adverts.ie now. A bit wary of being sold a dud. Think i would like an iphone but havent used one before. Will check out adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

varberg wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back to me. Thats a good deal stevek93. IT sounds good that ur not tied into a 24 month contract or anything like that. That deal ur on would be perfect for me.

I will have a look on adverts.ie now. A bit wary of being sold a dud. Think i would like an iphone but havent used one before. Will check out adverts.

I would look at Emobiles 24 a month for life sim only plan, only problem is you have to have Eircom broadband in the house to avail of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

varberg wrote: »

Multiple positive feedback from pervious buyers you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

New moto G being released in about a weeks time. You could pick that up for about €150 and go on a sim only plan.

• Advertisement

ok thanks was looking at a sony experia E1 for 60 or 80 max and then sign up with tesco 15 euro price plan or else another nokia lumia 512 with meteor. either

seem ok?

Ok lads narrowed it down to motorola moto g, htc desire or samsung galaxy 111 mini all averaging at 130-150. Which one do you all think is best? Should i wait for the new motorola moto g? will it be in stores soon? Need to buy this week or next at latest.

Advertisement