Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Course - BA (Hons) Human Resource Management -> Degree year - Cork Institut

Options
  • 22-05-2014 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Any current or past students of this course on here that can help me? I am seriously considering applying for this course for September. From reading the criteria, it looks like I have the qualifications to go straight into the final year but from reading the course outline and module details I am concerned about the level of commitment required to complete it (2 nights per week, 6pm to 10pm on top of working full time, travelling for work a bit, having a 1-hour commute each way and a wife/kids... phew, I’m wrecked just thinking about it :-)

Is it possible to complete the course over 2-years rather than one, is the timetable structured in such a way that if you did that, you could attend one night a week?

All info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Is this a Level 8 Course? I think there's a Part-time Level 7 Course in H.R.M. in Castlebar I.T. Don't know if that Location would be suitable for you. It could be the same Course. Not sure if it's Evenings or how it's delivered, it should be on the G.M.I.T. Website.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Is this a Level 8 Course? I think there's a Part-time Level 7 Course in H.R.M. in Castlebar I.T. Don't know if that Location would be suitable for you. It could be the same Course. Not sure if it's Evenings or how it's delivered, it should be on the G.M.I.T. Website.

Thanks for the reply. I'm ideally looking for something in Munster and/or online/distance.

Advertisement