Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering Rewards - €10 discount not applied to bill?

Options
  • 22-05-2014 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I set up my Electric Ireland Powering Rewards Account in conjuction ith SuperValu back in April 2014.  I had redeemed a €10 voucher voucher off my bill - I redeeed this on 22/04/2014 yet when me Electric bill arrivedin the post yterday this €10 hasn't been taken off it.

I know it can take 10 days for payment points to be logged to your Powering Rewards account but as I said I had redeemed these in April and they haevn't been applied to my bill.

What can I do now to get this applied?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi adelcrowsmel,

Thanks for your post.

When a voucher is redeemed, a Powering Rewards credit will appear on a customer's account during the next billing cycle (as you've pointed out already, this credit can take up to 10 days to be posted against an account). 
    What can I do now to get this applied?

It wouldn't be a problem to have the €10 manually applied to your existing balance, meaning you would just have to pay €10 less than the balance stated on your bill. 

To see why this credit didn't appear on your latest bill, I would need to have a look at your account. Please feel free to send us your details by private message (including full name, address, account number and contact number), so we can look into this further.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks for the reply and help David, I will send details to you by PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tonybagpipes

hi, I have the same problem, redeemed a code on 5/4/2014 but have not been credited on my bill, could you please help to resolve this.
    thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

hi, I have the same problem, redeemed a code on 5/4/2014 but have not been credited on my bill, could you please help to resolve this.
    thank you.
    Hi tonybagpipes,

might be worth checking  - the €10 had actually been applied to my bill it just isn't very obvious on actual bill adn hence I though it hadn't been applied to the bill.  On the front page there is no mention of it and it doesn't look like there was any discount, but if you look at the back of your bill in the breakdown the €10 discount can be seen there 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks adelcrowsmel.

Hi tonybagpipes, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number (confirming you are the account-holder) if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement