Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the rest of my goodwill gesture credit go??

Options
  • 22-05-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Eircom promised me €120 credit  as a goodwill gesture and only gave me €60 so far, then transferred an old balance we thought the credit had covered to our latest bill, we cancelled this direct debit but Eircom took the money yesterday anyway. The person from the customer service who promised us the credit will not respond to me emails.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

blade99 wrote: »
    Eircom promised me €120 credit as a goodwill gesture and only gave me €60 so far, then transferred an old balance we thought the credit had covered to our latest bill, we cancelled this direct debit but Eircom took the money yesterday anyway. The person from the customer service who promised us the credit will not respond to me emails.
    Hi blade99

Please PM me your account numbers in question and I'll look on to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement