Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Masters in Education (Primary Teaching)

Options
  • 22-05-2014 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Did an interview for this course yesterday. It seems hundreds applied! Not sure how it went. Did anyone else do an interview? Any idea when we'll hear?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alano836

I have my interview the 5th of June so we probebly wont hear anything until the middle of June i'd imagine? What was the interview like? Must a lot be prepared?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 itsoktobehappy

Hiya! Good luck in your interview! I just heard from a friend that they mentioned mid/end of July for letting people know. Interview was fine. Very casual. You should have no issue, once you are confident and sure it's what you want to do. Irish was slightly tricky for some, I heard. You had to read a passage. I didn't think it was too bad though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 minstrils

What questions was asked for both the English and Irish interview?? and was there a choice in reading a sliocht or a piece of poetry?? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭camoramo

Hey,

Does anyone know when the results are out for the PME in Froebel/Pat's/Marino?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 minstrils

They said today it will be after the 4th of July; so mid July.

• Advertisement

Such a long wait! Thanks :)

Have people been offered places? If you search PME NUIM in Google, the first result that comes up is a page for students starting in Sep 14. It mentions return dates for forms etc as June 20th. Have some people gotten a place already?

(Sorry can't post link to page for some reason)

That must be the secondary teaching one. I just checked my application on Pats website and it still says applications closed. I emailed the admissions office a while ago and they said the results would be out in July.

Thanks for the info guys. Am waiting nervously for news and was hoping I was wrong! Roll on July 7th!

Anyone heard anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 moroney983

Anyone heard anything?

I havn't heard anything yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moroney983

Were the results supposed to be out today?

I'm not entirely sure, but some people had mentioned that we would know after July 7th. That could mean anything though! Time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JBells22

Anybody hear anything yet?

Not a word! The wait is awful. If only we had an exact date. Not knowing when we will find out is the worst part.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JBells22

I know it's really annoying :(

Best pal just rang them! Apparently, letters will be going out in the next day but we may know by this evening or tomorrow morning. I'm assuming through email?

Panic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gaeilgeoir21

Have people checked their application status on pats?? I did just there and it says' you have been offered a place in:' but it doesn't say what college? and i haven't got an email from them either! I'm afraid its a mistake!! anyone else get that?

I got an email saying where I got my place about an hour ago!

Got in wahoo! Mine tells me which college. They're mailing the offers today but you can accept online :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 DScully

Hi there, just wondering if anyone got a place on the full time course and what the workload is like, is it 9-5 every day? Thinking of applying.

Advertisement