Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Weed Advice Required

• 22-05-2014 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭

I am wondering if somebody can help me. My lawn is getting destroyed with a particular type of weed and I do not know what it is or the best way to kill it. I have attached a photo of the offending weed. I'm absolutely crucified with it. It just seems to be popping up everywhere. When I first examined it I thought it was clover but I don't think it is now. It seems to creep along the ground surface in all directions from a central root hub.

What is the best way to kill this f*!ker?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

I am wondering if somebody can help me. My lawn is getting destroyed with a particular type of weed and I do not know what it is or the best way to kill it. I have attached a photo of the offending weed. I'm absolutely crucified with it. It just seems to be popping up everywhere. When I first examined it I thought it was clover but I don't think it is now. It seems to creep along the ground surface in all directions from a central root hub.

What is the best way to kill this f*!ker?

Re-act is a chemical that will kill weeds in grass. It available in NAD blakes cross swords. Think they ship if your down the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

Do you know what type of weed it is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

Do you know what type of weed it is?

Possibly birds foot trefoil. Has it yellow flowers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

No it has no flowers as of yet. Would love to know what it is.

Advertisement