Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasan Student Village

Options
  • 22-05-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am thinking about staying in Glasan Student Village for the Galway races. If anyone has any advice or previous experience here it would be a help. Also is it within walking distance of the races? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Its at least a 30min walk from the racecourse, its grand accommodation, used by students all year long and close to the 409 bus route which is in and out of town every 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

There is other student accommodation which is closer to the racecourse. Curit Na Rasai and Tir na Capal

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Eoghan_95

Thanks for the help, do you think they'd mind if we brought 10 people for a 4 bed house?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

You'd imagine they would have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The owners are meant to be fierce harsh on students who make a commitment to pay for a full year so you'd imagine they'll be even worse for Race goers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

If you've to give any sort of deposit, I wouldn't expect it back. �� lived there during my first year of college.

Advertisement