Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy's for holidays

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

DvB wrote: »
    Ended up getting a pair of these in argos, at €50 each they seem perfect for what we want, lightweight but sturdy enough & have a reclining seat so they can lie down & have & at such a reasonable price well in budget too. I just hope Aer Lingus don't have any issues with them now.
    www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9142653/Trail/searchtext%3EBUGGYS.htm

I think we're very likely going to go with one of these, how are you finding it? It'll be used for a five-minute walk twice a day to and from creche, I'm looking for something that folds very quickly and easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭DvB

I think we're very likely going to go with one of these, how are you finding it? It'll be used for a five-minute walk twice a day to and from creche, I'm looking for something that folds very quickly and easily!

We've only used them on a short test run & they seem fine, easily folded & put back up again, a little easier than the twin buggy we have so cant complain on that score.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 4 youdneverguess

Millem wrote: »
    The woman in mothercare told me the new maclaren quest reclines more?

It does. Our one bought last Autumn lies flat and can be used from newborn according to manual. My sister's one bought a few years ago, while it seems identical until you look closely, does not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 youdneverguess

Millem wrote: »
    I dunno I have heard it is hard to beat the maclaren. The Tralee nursery man said in 20 years he has never had a maclaren returned to him! So that is a good sign!
    If only we were so lucky. Aer lingus bent the wheel of ours last December. Luckily it was on the way home. Would have been a major pain on the way out. They did cover the cost of fixing it though which was e55. Mothercare, where we bought it got it fixed and lent us another buggy, the Silvercross micro, while it was being fixed. Took a little over 2 weeks I think. Having used both, I prefer the Maclaren.
    Nervous now about forthcoming trip in August. Hopefully lightning wont strike twice...

Advertisement