Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any squat rack recommendations ?

• 22-05-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I've been looking at this one, anybody out there have any opinions or something they've bought which they are happy with.

bmacstrength.co.uk/equipment/power-racks-cross-fit-racks/deluxe-cross-fit-rack.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

cagefactor wrote: »
    I've been looking at this one, anybody out there have any opinions or something they've bought which they are happy with.

bmacstrength.co.uk/equipment/power-racks-cross-fit-racks/deluxe-cross-fit-rack.html

Squat rack or power cage ? Two different things.

Squat rack or power cage ? Two different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭cagefactor

I'm putting a 500€ budget on this, would I get a good power rack for that money or would it be poor quality ?

Seen a half cage on healthandfitnessireland.com/Home-Fitness/Power-Racks/Bodymax-C376R-Half-Cage . I've seen lads here slating bodymax previously on posts.

Any recommendations ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Tefral

I'm putting a 500€ budget on this, would I get a good power rack for that money or would it be poor quality ?

Seen a half cage on healthandfitnessireland.com/Home-Fitness/Power-Racks/Bodymax-C376R-Half-Cage . I've seen lads here slating bodymax previously on posts.

Any recommendations ?

Ring up Gary in Odin... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Odin-Gym-Equipment/317626444998386

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

cronin_j wrote: »

Yah ask Gary for one of his mini rigs. Cool looking little bit of kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭cagefactor

Cheers, will msg these guys. thanks

Any recommendations ?

Iv had two powertec cages highly recommended and will last a lifetime no question. Bodymax cf475 heavy power cage is decent for the money I know a couple of lads who have one and are happy enough. Youll always get a few quid back for this stuff so get the best your budget will allow.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭smokey20

I have this Bodycraft one - great bit of kit... The ease of moving up and down the safety bar and j hooks is beautiful, very smooth action.

http://www.profitness-supplies.com/home-free-weights/power-racks/bodycraft-f430-power-rack.html

I have also had the Bodymax CF475 - not so smooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Scuba Ste

Odin were doing deals on their cages recently. i picked up their economy cage on Monday. Very nicely made.

Advertisement