Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed up draw down on loan

Options
  • 22-05-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I got a top up on an existing loan and signed papers in branch on Lwr Baggot St on Tuesday. I was told at that stage that the money would be in my account and accessible on Wednesday. It is still not accessible.

I rang 365 this morning and was told that the money was transferred incorrectly to my account and that the girl would sort it and it would be in my account today. Then I was cut off. Then I rang back and was told that because I'm closing one loan and opening another, that the money will not be in my account until tomorrow now.

This is such an inconvenience and I just want to know why I was told one thing in branch, one thing over the phone this morning and then another later on this morning because I now cannot access the money and required it for this evening to put a deposit down on an apartment.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi allandanyways,

Thank you for your query on boards.

We are sorry to hear you have received conflicting information regarding your loan. As we do not have account access here unfortunately we are unable to comment on the specifics of your particular drawdown.

Generally speaking, loan drawdowns can take anywhere up to 5 working days from the time the loan is approved and the documents are signed to the funds reaching your account.

We can assure you all feedback received here is passed on for review. Should you need further clarification on this drawdown, we would ask you to contact our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 where a representatives will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement