Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gaming ***No Spoilers***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

This makes me very happy

Oh wow. Niiice! Congrats :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Trailer released:

Release date February 23rd 2016

looks like the shangri-la parts of far cry 4, aka the really sh1tty bits of FC4.
    dunno about this one, no guns, explosives, vehicles.... gonna be a hard sell tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

looks like the shangri-la parts of far cry 4, aka the really sh1tty bits of FC4.
    dunno about this one, no guns, explosives, vehicles.... gonna be a hard sell tbh.

Yeah, what are you supposed to do in it bar hunt and make camp? It is more like a mod of FC4 than a new game. I think they may end up canning it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm burnt out of Far Cry. Loved 3 and Blood Dragon. 4 was alright, not memorable but not crap, just a bit meh and more of the same. Probably a much better game if I hadn't played the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

A mammoth can be a vehicle. Don't be so vehicular specist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

If they make it about pure survival like something like ARk(a long shot i know) then it has good potential. I skipped 4 because it just looked far too similar to FC3.

I like the setting , im absolutely sick of generic shooters at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

For anyone that is interested, the Star Wars Battlefront will be open for everyone frmo the 8th:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/the-star-wars-battlefront-beta-is-coming-october-8th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Will be live on the 14th!!

So I had a go of Battlefront and it was pretty meh, not very realistic.
    I mean, the Storm Troopers kept killing me and not with just normal shots buy headshots, I was being sniped from miles away. They never did that in the movies 😠
    😉

Valiant Hearts 1000G 100% I'm happy now. Achievements leaderboards says I have 30% game progress tho, glitchy shíte :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Valiant Hearts 1000G 100% I'm happy now. Achievements leaderboards says I have 30% game progress tho, glitchy shíte :P

How long is valient hearts

Rorok wrote: »
    How long is valient hearts

6.5 hours on average to play through game

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=19503

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,371 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is coming to Xbox One and PS4, looks like great fun.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is coming to Xbox One and PS4, looks like great fun.

Call of Duty with sword, bows & arrows :cool:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,371 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

For the benefit of anyone who doesn't frequent the Halo forum but is planning on getting Halo 5, I set up a boardsie clan here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/a%20company%20of%20boardsies

Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer:

Chivalry Ultimate Edition is down as being released on 2/12 on Xbox.com, no word on price yet though.

24 player medieval battlefield sounds like a lot of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Chivalry Ultimate Edition is down as being released on 2/12 on Xbox.com, no word on price yet though.

24 player medieval battlefield sounds like a lot of fun.

Probably be free with gold

rottie 11 wrote:
    Probably be free with gold

Nah that would be too good of a game to be free straight off the bat :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Nah that would be too good of a game to be free straight off the bat :)

They might be feeling generous for Xmas :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

Hello everyone,

question about the backward compatibility between xbox 360 and xbox one.

I have xbox 360 and one of the games that is played the most is GTA V is it possible to play this game on the xbox one without having to buy the game again?

Thank you

ldr wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I have xbox 360 and one of the games that is played the most is GTA V is it possible to play this game on the xbox one without having to buy the game again?

Thank you

No, GTA V isn't backward compatible and it's unlikely it will be since they ported the game to the next gen consoles.

Hello everyone,

Thank you

By most played I assume you mean the online elements? You can import your characters from multiplayer over but as said you'd have to buy the game again

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bhuaigh001

hey everyone

Im having problems finding games on cod bo3 on xbox live,, im wondering why??
    anyone else having this problem??

Iv a good connection with an open nat type.
    Seems to be happening since the update..could be searching for a game upto 20/30min and then i get into a laggy game.

any tips or tricks to get around this??
    Thanks for any help/advice...

bhuaigh001 wrote: »
    hey everyone

Im having problems finding games on cod bo3 on xbox live,, im wondering why??
    anyone else having this problem??

Iv a good connection with an open nat type.
    Seems to be happening since the update..could be searching for a game upto 20/30min and then i get into a laggy game.

any tips or tricks to get around this??
    Thanks for any help/advice...

Try the link at this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97694062&postcount=203

Might be of help to you

Hey guys have another question, can 2 players play together on the same map(world) one plays on the xbox one and the other player on the xbox 360?

Thank you

ldr wrote:
    Hey guys have another question, can 2 players play together on the same map(world) one plays on the xbox one and the other player on the xbox 360?

In what game?

Thank you

If you mean someone playing the XBOne version of say Black Ops and the Xbox 360 then no they cant. Different hardware used to run both games.
    If you mean a BC game on the One then you should be able to play against each other on team up between the One and 360

• Advertisement

In what game?

GTA 5, but im guessing it wont be possible.
    Also if you transfer the GTA 5 character and achievements from the xbox 360 to the xbox one can you continue play on both consoles?

Thank you

Advertisement