Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha' Playin'? (Playstation Edition)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Finished Diablo, starting to get into the challenge mode, have played online in open games twice now. Kind of OK but I am not a real multiplayer gamer so not sure yet, did make my first "friend" though in nearly 5 years, as I said not hugely into gaming online. Pity the gamer that friended me :)

I do have Metro Redux waiting, will get to it shortly, maybe as it gets darker earlier might make it more atmospheric especially with the set of PX4 on my noggin.

Otherwise not much I am holding out for in the next few weeks, but will wait and see what comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

finished the two PSP god of war HD remasters on ps3 recently, fantastic games both hard to choose between. doubtful we will see a vita god of war though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Minecraft PS4 (very relaxing game... until I die in lava and lose everything!)
    FIFA 15 Demo
    PES 2015 Demo

I burned myself out from playing Diablo III over the course of this month, I have a level 70 Barbarian
    Level 65 Demon Hunter
    Level 30+ Crusader

Paragon 22 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Playing heavy rain on ps3 and loving it, such a brilliant game and experience, makes me Glad that I got the PS3 after the ps4 as it is a total surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

eddhorse wrote: »
    Shadow of the Colosus on Colossi 6.

Slow going but a simple game really (so far)

Keep on it, absolute classic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Finished assassins creed black flag single player 100% this evening. Still have to do the multiplayer side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Continuing my trawl through my PS3 backlog with Remember Me.

Pretty fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Finished Heavy Rain and started it again and started Dark Souls 2, looking good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Started playing Metro 2033 Redux, and enjoying it. Really liking the quality of the port, the game feels rock solid performance wise and the visuals are great too. I cant put my finger on it and i havent played the original on pc in years, but 2033 redux just seems to move along more smoothly over the original from what i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

FIFA 15 now

Thoroughly enjoying Ultimate Team for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Collossi 10 still plugging away!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Diablo 3,leveling a wizard of my own for end game stuff but playing all different classes and co op with a mate and his crusader and other classes.

Really enjoying the game,highlight being when we can visit each others houses for a few beers and play couch co op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Streetfighter 2 on PS3. Its a pain in the hole. I was very good at this on the SNES, but cannot beat the 3rd opponent, no mattter who it is, on this at medium difficulty. Very annoying as the CPUs offence is actually not possible to do as a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Downloaded Far Cry (the original one) for a tenner on Friday. Never played it before but by god the controls are horrendous. And that voice acting..... Jeeeeeeeeesus.

In an odd way I'm hooked on it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Fifa 15, turned the goalie settings up and started to enjoy it a lot more

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bought Diablo 3 the other day so im getting stuck into that now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just ordered Infamous: First Light and Last of Us there, so I'll have to finish off Assassins Creed IV: Freedom Cry before they arrive!

I've never played an Assassin's Creed game before... Gasps all round I'm sure. €8.99 for AC 1+2 on PS3 through PS Store is an absolute steal.

Few beers with this tonight. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

They were the best two in my opinion - great price...

Taltos wrote: »
    They were the best two in my opinion - great price...

Yeah, I've heard great things but for some reason just never got around to giving them a go.

At this price it's no brainer really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Wasn't a fan of one. Two is probably the best of the series.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If I could get remote play working I will be playing Diablo non stop all weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Neck deep in DriveClub since it came out. The server issues are subsiding slowly but I am still being drawn into the Tour mode more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Otacon wrote: »
    Neck deep in DriveClub since it came out. The server issues are subsiding slowly but I am still being drawn into the Tour mode more than anything.

Me too. Tis great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Just finished The Last of Us. Not sure what to play now, whats the point in playing anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Just finished The Last of Us. Not sure what to play now, whats the point in playing anything else
    Is learning archery and taking to the Wicklow mountains for the winter out of the question? :p

I'm currently playing Borderlands 2 thanks to PS+. I really enjoyed the first one, and this one is hitting the crate-opening/loot-grabbing itch. Still waiting for that awesome gun, super overpowered feeling that tends to come with late game or new game plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

DeSelby83 wrote: »

try Shadow of Mordor

Advertisement