Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone sill plan Black Ops 2 and having issues finding a game

• 22-05-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

I put it on last night and it was hard to get a game, it keep searching for a game and would not join one and put me as host saying waiting for other player, had to keep going in and out before I got a game, my Xbox is wired and has 120mg so should not be that, I just got the horizon box.

Comments

Delboy007 wrote: »
    I put it on last night and it was hard to get a game, it keep searching for a game and would not join one and put me as host saying waiting for other player, had to keep going in and out before I got a game, my Xbox is wired and has 120mg so should not be that, I just got the horizon box.

Depends on the game mode. I tend to play the only game mode where you're not allowed be in a team, as i play alone and usually just get slaughtered in other game modes. It can take ages to get a game sometimes. You can view the number of people in each game mode as you search.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Yea like i check and say Kill confrimed there are like 2,150 people playing and i find it hard to find a game, like say cap the flg there were only 50 playing it i would understand it was hard to find a game.

Like did you just go in find game and if it did not team u up with people would u just wait in that page until other people cam e in

Delboy007 wrote: »
    Yea like i check and say Kill confrimed there are like 2,150 people playing and i find it hard to find a game, like say cap the flg there were only 50 playing it i would understand it was hard to find a game.

Like did you just go in find game and if it did not team u up with people would u just wait in that page until other people cam e in

I usually give it a minute to see if the lobby fills up. If not i'll back out and go again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Easy to get games of TDM, S&D, Dom and FFA. Easy to get Hardcore Dom and TDM too.

thanks for the replies as I thought it was my connection as I moved to the new Horizon box and when I done a test it said my NAT type is moderate and this may cause problems with online games and chat.

But if this is happening to other player I am happy it is not that.

Makaveli do u just try join a game and if u don’t enter in one right away do u come out and start the process again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I've not been having problems finding lobbies at all, I usually get put into full or almost full ones. The only time we seem to have issues is if there's a few of us in the party, sometimes it won't find a lobby and we end up having to back out and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Make sure your search settings are set to Best.

Make sure your search settings are set to Best.

Yea i have that setting on

Advertisement