Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to get a student debit card from Bank of Ireland. What advantages do i get and

Options
  • 22-05-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I want to get a student debit card from Bank of Ireland. What advantages do i get and what are the daily ATM and spending limits ? Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi danielsare,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

To be eligible to apply for a Debit Card, you must either 18 years or more or be aged between 16 years and 18 years and have the written consent and indemnity of your parent or guardian.

You can apply for a debit card by contacting your Bank of Ireland branch directly.

The ATM limit can vary and is set when the card is issued on your account. We will be able to advise you on what your daily withdrawal limit is once your card had been issued.

ATM limits abroad can vary too so if you are planning on travelling abroad it is advisable to check the ATM withdrawal limit for that particular Country with us in advance.

Please see the following link for information on charges and the range of benefits available for our Student Current Accounts:

http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/life-stages/student/

If you require any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement