Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

asking someone to join me on an interrail travel

• 22-05-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there

This is my first board post so apologies if im not going into detail enough.
    Just for background i am a 26 yrs old male.

I want to do this interrail travel of Europe however none of my friends will join me either because they cant afford it or have other plans with other people..

I was reading online about solo traveling but this is something im not keen on because i would like the support of traveling with someone. Just for company and seems like more fun / have someone who i already have the ice broken with for getting along.

I know of one other guy thinking of doing this also... When i say know him... We were in the same course in college 5 years ago and since graduating have never seen him only im just friends facebook.. Not sure if he is going solo or as a group (assuming as a group)

Im wondering would it be weird if i asked to join him / his group and if not how should i even approach it... Directly or drop hints and hope he suggest it if he is keen on the idea

Thanks for your help

Anthony C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

No harm in asking him...he may be delighted...more the merrier sort of thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Anto212

lpool2k05 wrote: »
    No harm in asking him...he may be delighted...more the merrier sort of thing :D

Cool... Will give it a try! thanks :)

Advertisement