Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking by Lough Church

Options
  • 22-05-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Just wondering is there clamping in the Lough Church if a car is left over night? Saw clampers there one day but never since.
    Don't want to park there all day everyday but just for visitors who might stay over for a night
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

I wouldn't chance it for more than one night. There are very prominent warning signs displayed. Jesus hates unauthorised overnight parking. Actually if you're living nearby it might be worth asking them if it's ok. Street parking is free overnight anyway, so that might be a better option. Near UCC pay parking lasts until 8pm I think, but I think the cutoff is probably 6.30pm in other locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I think it's Apcoa that patrol the Church grounds there.

I wouldn't park there if I were you.

You could always park at the end of the hill down from the Church. It's only a short walk to the church, but it is a disc zone, so you would need a disc from early in the morning unless it's a Sunday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭frebel

Cheers, thanks lads...I know a local business that has an agreement during the day but not overnight I'd imagine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 433 ✭✭lolosaur

There are signs up that displlay the times and days that you can park in certain area.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement