Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My dog won't stop barking!

• 22-05-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

For three days now, my slightly hyper 7mth old terrier, has not stopped barking! Briefly, she is an indoor dog and gets on great with our other dog. I let them out the back garden and she would usually do her business and want to come straight back in.
    But since Monday, she is staring at a particular part of our fence and barking like a nutcase. Even when she is indoors, she is barking to get back outside, to continue barking at this area of the fence.
    The fence is 8ft high, and I was thinking my neighbour might have thrown some food over to her from that area (they are away now, so can't ask) or possibly let a roar at her to stop barking. I don't think I can figure out why this is happening (there are other dogs in the area who bark, and she barks back at them, but that is just general barking), but am really keen to stop it!! She sleeps downstairs, but the other night, I had to bring her upstairs, and she was still barking at the door at 2am....
    Any ideas on how I can stop this???

Advertisement