Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to a new apartment

Options
  • 22-05-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

At the end of the month, I will move to a new apartment, but, I will be paying the electric bill in my current apartment until June 5th (until finish the lease). Now, I do not still know the date of entry into the new apartment.

On June 5th, the landlord of my current apartment will take a meter reading and set up the electric bill with his details.

I would like if you could guide me to change all the details to the new apartment, and keeping my price plan "ValueReward" existing on my account.

Thanks in advance.
    Jorge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Jorge,

No problem.

On the day you move into your new address, take a meter reading; then contact us with that meter reading and the electricity MPRN (meter point reference number) of that address. We will create a new account for you with those details. You would need to provide us with the Electric Ireland account number you have at the moment also, so that we can refer to the details of your ValueReward for continuation of it on your new account.

Then, on 5th June, contact us again (best to do so as late as possible in the day) for confirmation that your last account was closed that day.

You can contact us for all of the above by private message here on Boards if you wish.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement