Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Direct & Parcel Motel - Prob with PMID

Options
  • 22-05-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I've spent the past half hour or more trying to set upa Tesco Direct account using Parcel Motel but no matter what I try it won't let me put in my PMID ... I've tried it in the First Name and Surnames boxes but it won't let me put anything other than letters ... I've tried to let it go through to the order and edit the address there - same thing ... can anyone help me out please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Put the PMID as the second line, that's how I've done it on Amazon UK and it works.

John Murphy
    PM123456
    Parcel Motel
    1A McKinney Road, Mallusk, Newtownabbey BT36 4PE
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 02890848411

Edit: Parcel Motel even says to put your name as the first line and the PMID on the second line.

Click here and then click on 'what delivery address do I use when shopping online' ......

http://www.parcelmotel.com/faqs.html

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

coylemj wrote: »
    Put the PMID as the second line, that's how I've done it on Amazon UK and it works. Parcel Motel will figure it out.

John Murphy
    PM123456
    Parcel Motel
    1A McKinney Road, Mallusk, Newtownabbey BT36 4PX
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 02890848411

It won't let me.
    That's how I do it normally but it is asking me for the postcode and then I have to pick the correct full address from a list. There is a place to put in my name and another place to put in my surname but it won't accept numbers in either of them:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GoWhest

I put in PM OneTwoThreeFourFiveSix on tesco and it worked out grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

it should allow you edit the address once you select one or give an enter manually option

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

GoWhest wrote: »
    I put in PM OneTwoThreeFourFiveSix on tesco and it worked out grand.

Use at your own risk.

• Advertisement

I finally figured it out

It won't let you edit the address that goes in for Parcel Motel at the start.
    Even at the checkout page it won't let you edit it BUT if you add a new address you can pick the PM address there using the postcode again but this time there is a space for Flat Number and I put in the PMID there ...... Posting this in case anyone else has the same problems.

Thanks everyone for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Hope you get your delivery, I ordered twice last year and both times the order was cancelled within a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

It also lets you edit your name and address fields when selecting delivery options at checkout and you can add your PMID to the name field at this stage.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Hope you get your delivery, I ordered twice last year and both times the order was cancelled within a week.

It looks like I should get my order - got an email today to say it has been sent so fingers crossed.
    penguin88 wrote: »
    It also lets you edit your name and address fields when selecting delivery options at checkout and you can add your PMID to the name field at this stage.

penguin, that's where I added the new address and edited it

Advertisement