Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed threads

Options
  • 22-05-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I posted a thread roughly two months ago selling items in the Airsoft Adverts.

Since then, there's only two items left of the six that I posted, and I decided to post a comment, stating that I wanted the thread 'WITHDRAWN' so that I could post individual threads for the two items.

These individual threads have now been locked, and the only excuse that the Mod (DeBurca) can give me is that I didn't state which items that I wanted to 'WITHDRAW', but in fact, I wanted the whole thread to be 'WITHDRAWN'.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't DRP related, PM the mod to discuss the issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement