Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre availability

Options
  • 22-05-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi

2 cabinets went live in our area in the last month (Caragh, Kildare).  However our phone number seems not to able to be connected to either of them.  The number I question is 045-879854. 

Can you give an idea of when efibre services will be available for this line?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cunnijo wrote: »
    Hi

2 cabinets went live in our area in the last month (Caragh, Kildare).  However our phone number seems not to able to be connected to either of them.  The number I question is 045-879854. 

Can you give an idea of when efibre services will be available for this line?

Regards

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi cunnijo

I can see that there are more works required to the CastleKeeley area.  The cabinet reaching this area is currently serving a few lines however efibre planning & operations have informed me that they predict the coverage to be increased over the next few months. The best indication I could offer is to get back to me in September and hopefully I will be able to offer better news then.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement