Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HFLC

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

For arguments sake

You've come to the right thread so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

For arguments sake, my typial diet:

~60g oatbran with non-sweetened almond milk,
    chicken breast + salad for lunch,
    dinner would be a MOUNTAIN of veg (broccoli, carrots, peas, cauliflower) or sometimes I have buttered cabbage, + protein like salmon fillet (sometimes 2)/+ boiled eggs.., steak once a week, tin of tuna, chicken breast...I use coconut oil to cook everything in
    snacks include fage yoghurt (full fat or 2%)...I sometimes have 2 a day (after luch and after dinner with some fruit as a desert)...other snacks would be 45-60g of non-salted nuts like cashews/walnuts...fruit I have tried to cut down on but would still munch through 4-5 pieces a day like 2x apples/1 orange/banana (some days only)/pear...I limit dark choc bar to once or twice a weekend as a treat
    Drinks include coffee, green/herbal tea and water mostly. I don't weigh or count calories but a while back I used MFP for a fw weeks, and calories fluctuated to approx 1600-2200

HER typical diet (from what I see anyway):
    no breakfast except black coffee, or sometimes one of those cereal breakfast bars,
    lunch would be soup or lentils, with 1 piece of bread..
    dinner would be a fruit smoothie, 1 piece of chocolate cake, large bag of crisps (60g~),some sugared/salted nuts...If she cooks dinner, it may be breaded cod or more lentils with fried parma meat stuff. Drinks include coffee/herbal tea/water/fruit juice..she might get a takeaway once a week but would never eat a full portion and would put half away for next day...from what I see, she does portion control and eats v small amounts of crappy foods...whereas I would eat much larger volumes albeit 'healthier'. I have a sedentary desk job whereas she would be on her feet a lot. We're bot slim...bt she has developed fat around her middle. I don't know about calories for her so perhaps I've undersetimated as someone suggested. Her portions would be v small though.

Macro composition affects how the calories are used. I thought we clarified this earlier? Calories in calories out dictate fat loss though.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭DonnaDarko09

Blacktie. wrote: »
    Macro composition affects how the calories are used. I thought we clarified this earlier? Calories in calories out dictate fat loss though.

Thanks! I missed that..must reread thread! Mine was a genuine Q but that makes sense.

Advertisement