Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complaints made

Options
  • 22-05-2014 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I sent an email to rte's consumer show and an email to the consumers association od ireland to tell them about my bill issues.

other people should do the same. it might create enough noise eircom would have to change how they treat poeple.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

danii24 wrote: »
    I sent an email to rte's consumer show and an email to the consumers association od ireland to tell them about my bill issues.

other people should do the same. it might create enough noise eircom would have to change how they treat poeple

Hi danii24

I'm sorry to hear of your billing issue. I've asked for your account details by PM over the past couple of days however I have not received this yet. If you would like me to assist with your issue do please PM me your account details and I will help.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement