Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech sorted, looking for marketing person

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

I'm a professional marketing manager. I'm not cheap though and I don't work for free before you offend me. I get strong results and have an enviable client list to prove it.

You mentioned you were looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

househero wrote: »
    I'm a professional marketing manager. I'm not cheap though and I don't work for free before you offend me. I get strong results and have an enviable client list to prove it.

You mentioned you were looking.

Can you give me an indication of the calibre of your client list?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

deegs wrote: »
    Can you give me an indication of the calibre of your client list?

The majority is Blue chip. Some well funded startups including FMCG launch's. Lesser roles in smaller enterprises in a consulting capacity. From multi million £ budgets to absolute 0. Very successful at both extremes. Not much experience in middle retail as its usually 'in house'.

Advertisement