Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donedeal ads for diggers wanted

• 22-05-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭

Couldn't find anything on these lads on here. You prob know the ads, all diggers wanted, cash buyer, all conditions, etc. Bought a JCB 3CX for my self build and I'm pretty much done with it. Are these guys worth a ring or would I be better off cutting my own arm off/burning my own money?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

just advertise the machine and put up a price and let them ring you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭kincaid

i need a digger so if you wouldnt mind sending me some details please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

I'm not sure what year it is. It's late 80s. 4WD site master. It's got three buckets, (will get back to you on sizes later) 4 in one front bucket. Also extra dig. Bit rough but not the worst I saw when I was looking. Suit farm work or self build. Was very handy for mine. Saved a load on getting someone in for odd jobs. Thinking it's worth 6k, but don't know anything about them really so could be worth more or could be less. I'm hoping more, but would be happy to get 6 back from what I paid. Taking a bit of a hit, but got more than that value of work out of it around the site.

Advertisement