Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom cabinet being vandalised

Options
  • 22-05-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Door open on Eircom cable cabinet and kids pulling out wiring ....junction Comeragh road/Mourne road ,Drimnagh.Dublin 12........will not effect me,,,,not a customer of Eircom.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Heres hoping its on a 240 supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JETHRO62 wrote: »
    Door open on Eircom cable cabinet and kids pulling out wiring ....junction Comeragh road/Mourne road ,Drimnagh.Dublin 12........will not effect me,,,,not a customer of Eircom.;)
    Hi JETHRO62

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I'll pass this information on.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

You should call the Gardai too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

SpaceTime wrote: »
    You should call the Gardai too.

Hi SpaceTime

I've passed this on to our networks channel and mentioned the vandalism, I'm not sure what action they will take but I agree with you the Gardai should be alerted.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement