Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Digger Parts - Cant Get!

Options
  • 22-05-2014 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

I am hoping someone here can help.

Iv got a 3T mini digger, which is a Mitsubishi, as Mitsubishi logo is on a few things throughout the machine.

Its supposed to be a MS 030 , but this is not written anywhere.

I need a new head gasket for it , but I can not find anyone who can supply it.

Anyone know where I can get this, or who to contact?

Jo
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Slideways

jocotty wrote: »
    Hi,

I am hoping someone here can help.

Iv got a 3T mini digger, which is a Mitsubishi, as Mitsubishi logo is on a few things throughout the machine.

Its supposed to be a MS 030 , but this is not written anywhere.

I need a new head gasket for it , but I can not find anyone who can supply it.

Anyone know where I can get this, or who to contact?

Jo

Is it a mitsi engine? You'll find a plate on the block somewhere..

I know if it was me I'd just go to an engine rebuild spot with the old gasket and they should be able to get you one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

Slideways wrote: »
    Is it a mitsi engine? You'll find a plate on the block somewhere..

I know if it was me I'd just go to an engine rebuild spot with the old gasket and they should be able to get you one

It's a mitsi engine ya. Would they be able to make or fix the old gasket ? Tried all the dealers and can't get new one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Some diggers have pajero engines so that might be a clue

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

How about Forklift dealers? Usually a pretty similar engine to forklifts as they do the same thing.

Advertisement