Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction To Community

Options
  • 22-05-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new here, and I just thought it would be a good idea to let you all know that I am available. My name is Nick, but you may just call me Static, if you happen to forget, or prefer that. I am a medium. You may be wondering how exactly am I sure, that it isn't just my imagination. My grandmother, before she passed away, had a few gifts of her own, one of which happened to be, being able to see spirits, around her. It took some time of accepting that I had inherited it, and inherited a bit more than what I had bargained for. Not only did I learn I often see them, but I can hear, and feel them as well. The only reason I am posting this is to get a better understanding of what exactly I am meant to do with this, do I run from it? Do I learn to ignore it? Do I embrace it, and let it happen as is? Sometimes the things I encounter are not friendly, in fact more times than not...the spirits seem violent... any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

HI Static/NIck

Firstly, welcome. Sounds like your grandmother was clairvoyant.. and you are clairaudient, clairvoyant and clairsentient...

My recommendation is embrace it.. for me once I did, my life changed for the better! However, I have never come across a violent spirit. In fact, mediumship is about truth, unity, healing etc .. However, I could understand how it may seem violent if it was a very strong clairsentience or in fact if it is physical mediumship..(ive had plenty of experience in both)...
    I was frightened of the physical sensations I was experiencing.. although never violent.. just shook me up I suppose..
    I also inherited the gifts from family... as is in most cases with natural mediums.

It is nothing to fear.. you should be more afraid of the living than the dead!! The rewards from mediumship can be very rewarding! Go for it.. join a mediumship circle to see if it is for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 easydata

Hello every one out there... I am new here, any ways, I must say that forum is the best place to share discuss your thoughts. :)

Advertisement