Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone holding off on buying a next gen (this gen) console until a certain title?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Rory28 wrote: »
    Witcher 3 or Dragons Age 3. But im probably going to get a PC instead because have you seen Star Citizen? Holy ****.

Be careful there, the spec required for Star Citizen is going to be enormous and if you were to buy a PC now it may well struggle to run it. Supposedly it's being designed with top end tech from 2015 onward in mind.

I have a fairly decent laptop and it's a slideshow even just on the hanger module.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

Be careful there, the spec required for Star Citizen is going to be enormous and if you were to buy a PC now it may well struggle to run it. Supposedly it's being designed with top end tech from 2015 onward in mind.

I have a fairly decent laptop and it's a slideshow even just on the hanger module.

Doesn't matter. I will build a super computer if I have to. Star Citizen with oculas rift support and I may just fall out of existence until the power goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I currently have no interest in buying any of the new consoles and I don't see that changing anytime soon, PC will keep me entertained.

I'm seriously considering picking up a cheap second hand PS3 though to play the exclusives and GTA 5. There are starting to get cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Glad with my PS4 purchase. Plenty on there to get stuck in. No truly mindblowing titles as of yet but they will come.
    Taltos wrote: »
    > Killzone - am I the only one who got bored and just consigned it to the drawer.

I got that with my PS4 and I still haven't opened it.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

I'm waiting until Christmas to get a PS4.

I've always said I'd wait until there were a few games I liked and since Arkham Knight, Infamous 3 and the Last of Us Remastered will be out by then, the time is right :)

Plus I'm going to Boston in October so I might pick up Madden and one or two others in advance, to take advantage of the exchange rate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I really want Arkham Knight actually.
    I suppose the platform that runs it the best I'll be buying.
    And I'm not assuming one will inevitably be superior either.
    I'll wait and see.

Advertisement