Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Engineering student

Options
  • 23-05-2014 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,
    To start with, I am aware I've left this real late for consideration. So, I'm not expecting miracles, but it would be a nice starting point for the future.

Basically I have a job for the summer, but I was wondering where I could go looking for work somewhat related to what I'm doing in college (I've just finished 2nd year)? It's getting to the stage where I wouldn't mind trying to get some sort of relevant work experience. Any ideas of places in Longford I could try? I asked in that repair shop in the shopping centre last year, but things seem to be tight enough there as it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Barton4life

As a third year Computer Science student from Longford, I can tell you that finding the summer job you seek is going to be fairly difficult enough around Longford, but give it a shot nonetheless, I know there's a place above hertriches, and then there's the prison offices spot out the bypass (I know some programmers there). Dublin perhaps would be a better place to check out, I know from being in College there that a few of my friends landed summer jobs in IT, but then again , alot of it is who you know ain't it?. But anyway you don't get out and try , you don't get. Good luck with your search mate.

Advertisement