Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French

• 23-05-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey Guys!!!! Just wondering what everyone's learning for the French Leaving Cert Written Sections.......I've prepared, homelessness, sport, fashion, racism the neknominations and technology.....is that enough??? Should I add anything???
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mmahony18

millypop wrote: »
    Hey Guys!!!! Just wondering what everyone's learning for the French Leaving Cert Written Sections.......I've prepared, homelessness, sport, fashion, racism the neknominations and technology.....is that enough??? Should I add anything???
    Thanks

What I would also cover would be
    -smoking(10 years since the smoking ban)
    -drugs
    -obesity/health
    -the environment
    -tourism
    They're the most common topics just to be safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 millypop

Thanks!!!!!....It's so unpredictable!!!!!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I'm ordinary level so sorry for high jacking your thread a bit :) But...for the listening what would ye advice to do to prepare? Want a high grade but I fear it will drag me down!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 millypop

@lollipop95,
    I'm not so sure bout the listening.......our teacher's always telling us to just practise it.........she also told us to revise numbers and jobs.....but i think just doing past papers or listen to some french music!!! :)

Advertisement